Grilled Gourmet Cheeseburgers
The best cheeseburger starts with good quality beef and a super simple recipe for grilling.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 11 minutes
- 3 Stew's Ground Beef Patties (Ribeye, Filet Mignon, or Ground Chuck)
- Stew's Kosher Salt
- Stew's Fine Ground Black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 6 slices of Stew's American Cheese
- 3 sliced Stew's Brioche Hamburger Rolls, toasted on the grill
Wipe the grill grates with the vegetable oil.
- Heat the gas grill to high.
- With your thumb or the back of a spoon, dimple each burger to prevent them from puffing up during cooking.
- Season both sides of each patty with salt and pepper.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, about 2 ½ minutes per side for medium rare, about 3 – 3 ½ minutes per side for medium, and about 4 – 4 ½ minutes for well done.
- Add two slices of cheese to each patty during the last minute of cooking. Close the grill cover to melt the cheese.