Turkey and White Bean Chili
There's nothing easier than pulling together a one pot dump and stir chili that's hearty, healthy, and full of flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Stew's Naked Ground Turkey
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Freshly Chopped Garlic
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 oz.) can SMT Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Dried Oregano
- 2 cups Stew's Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can Stew's Organic Cannellini Beans
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can Stew's Organic Garbanzo Beans
- Stew's Kosher Salt, to taste
- Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add turkey, onion, garlic, and pepper. Brown for 5 to 6 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink.
Add diced tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, oregano, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to simmer and stir in the beans. Continue cooking for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.