Grilled Potato Salad with Mustard-Chive Dressing
Crispy grilled potatoes are a great alternative to traditional mayo-based potato salads. Be sure to toss the potatoes in the dressing while still warm for maximum flavor.
Servings: 4 to 6
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes, par cooked and cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp. plus 1/2 cup Stew Leonard’s Mediterranean Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Stew's Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Whole Grain or Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 small Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Chives, chopped
- Pinch of Stew's Kosher Salt, to taste
- Pinch of Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the ½ cup olive oil, vinegar, mustard, onion, chives, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
Add the potatoes to a large pan of boiling salted water and cook for about 8 minutes or until just tender.
Drain the potatoes well and let dry. When cool enough to handle, cut into wedges.
Heat grill to medium heat (375°F).
Toss with the remaining olive oil and place on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly charred. Let cool slightly.
Add the potatoes to the dressing mixture and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with additional chopped chives.