A quick main dish that only takes about 35 minutes to make, here’s an easy and healthy dinner option for a busy weeknight or a more formal gathering.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 (6-oz) Stew's Naked Atlantic Salmon Fillets, skin on
- 1/2 cup crushed Stew's Pistachios
- 5 Tbsp. Stew's Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon grated Lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Stew's Fresh Grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Stew's Kosher Salt
- Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Stew's 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a small bowl, combine the pistachios, breadcrumbs, lemon zest, grated cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the olive oil and 1 Tbsp. of the Dijon mustard and stir until all is evenly combined.
Place salmon fillets skin side down on a work surface. Brush tops with the remaining mustard and sprinkle with a pinch of kosher salt and pepper.
Press the pistachio mixture on top of the mustard on each fillet.
Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large heavy, ovenproof pan. Once oil is very hot, add the salmon fillets, skin side down, and sear 3-4 minutes, without turning, to brown the skin.
Transfer to the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes until salmon is cooked to desired doneness and pistachio mixture is lightly browned. Remove from oven and serve with the lemon wedges.