Apple Cider & Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
Busy weeknights were made for quick and easy pork chop dinners. The cooked pork chops get warmed in a rich sweet-tart apple sauce. Serve up with a side of Stew's Prepared Fresh Roasted Vegetables for a full meal.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 6 Stew's Naked Center Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- Stew's Kosher Salt, to tastes
- Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Salted Butter
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups Stew's Apple Cider
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced Rosemary Leaves
- Pinch of Stew's Red Pepper Flakes
Season the chops with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a grill pan or cast-iron pan over medium-high heat.
Cook the chops until browned on both sides 5-7 minutes per side. Remove the chops from the pan and place on a plate.
Add the garlic to the pan and cook and stir for 30 seconds. Pour in the vinegar and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
Add the apple cider and mustard and bring to a boil. Cook until the sauce is reduced, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the rosemary and red pepper flakes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place the chops and their juices in the sauce and warm slightly, about 1-2 minutes per side.