Grilled Corn With Chili-Lime Butter
Get fired up about grilling corn on the cob with three flavored butter variations that will go great with grilled burgers, chicken, and fish.
Servings: 4 to 6
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Ears of Sweet Corn, husks peeled back, silk removed
- 1 stick of Stew's Farm Fresh Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- Zest of two Limes
- Pinch of Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Stew's Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup of Stew's Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 small bunch of Fresh Cilantro , chopped for garnish
Preheat grill to medium heat (350°F).
Add all the ingredients, except for the corn, and garnish in a medium bowl and mix well.
Brush the butter mixture over the ears of corn and place on the grill.
Grill corn, covered and turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes until charred in spots and the kernels are tender.
Transfer the corn to a platter and while still warm, slather with the remaining flavored butters and sprinkle on garnishes.