Apple-Pecan Pork Chops
Although tart apples like McIntosh and Macoun add more flavor contrast to this recipe, apples such as Galas and Honeycrisps will create a slightly sweeter sauce for this ultimate cool weather dish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Stew's Naked Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops, fat trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Stew's Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced Apple (1 medium)
- 1 Tbsp. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Stew's Chopped Pecans
Season both sides of the pork chops.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced apple. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes.
Push the apples to the sides of the skillet and add the pork chops. Cook for 4 minutes, browning both sides. Flip the chops and spoon the apple slices over the top. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and pecans.
Cover and continue cooking for 2-4 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the pork chops registers 145°F.
Serve the pork chops with the apple slices and drizzle with any cooking juices left in the pan.