Egg Bell Pepper Rings
Sunnyside up farm fresh eggs cooked in simple and colorful bell pepper rings are a pretty tasty dish for brunch. Easy and delicious, this recipe is one kids will love too.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Bell Peppers in different colors
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 4 Stew's Naked Cage Free Eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Stew's Kosher Salt, to taste
- Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh Basil, for garnish
Slice bell peppers in half horizontally, then cut four ½-inch-thick rings. Remove seeds and ribs.
In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes.
Flip the peppers over and crack one egg into the center of each ring. Sprinkle eggs evenly with the cheese.
Cover and cook until egg whites are set, 4-5 minutes for soft yolks.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Garnish with the fresh basil and serve immediately.