Greek Feta Dip
Fresh squeezed lemon juice and zest give this Greek Feta Dip its bright flavor. Serve with crunchy pita chips for a great snack.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 oz. Stew's Chunk Feta Cheese in Water
- 1 cup Stew's Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
- 8 oz. Stew's Vegetable Cream Cheese or Cream Cheese, softened
- Juice and zest 1 Lemon
- Stew's Kosher Salt
- Pinch of Stew's Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup halved Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Chives, plus more for garnish
- Pita Chips or Stew's Organic Tortilla Chips, for serving
In a large bowl, beat together the feta cheese, yogurt, cream cheese, oil, lemon juice and zest. Mix until fluffy and combined well.
Season with salt and add the red pepper flakes. Stir in the dill.
Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Serve with the pita chips.