Grilled Ribeye with Garlic-Herb Sauce
The perfect main dish for your next summer cookout for two, this recipe also easily doubles if guests are coming over.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Stew’s Naked Bone-In Beef Ribeye Steaks
- Stew's Kosher Salt, to taste
- Stew's Kansas City Steak Rub, to taste
- 4 Tbsp. Stew's Farm Fresh Salted Butter, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Stew's Freshly Chopped Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped Fresh Parsley, plus extra for garnish
In a small saucepan, add the butter, lemon juice, and garlic.
Once butter mixture has melted, stir in the herbs. Remove from the heat, cover, and keep warm.
Preheat grill to high heat (450°F).
Season the steaks with salt and Stew’s Kansas City Steak Rub.
Arrange steaks on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare, 130°F.
Transfer steaks to a platter and drizzle with the garlic-herb sauce just before serving.