Lime-Cilantro Grilled Chicken Drumsticks with Honey-Lime Drizzle
It's easy to pull together a great grilled chicken dish with everyday ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. Be sure to have various spices, olive oil, citrus, and honey on hand so you'll have the makings of many a recipe.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs. Stew's Naked Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/2 cup Stew's Unfiltered Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Freshly Chopped Garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped Cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup juiced Limes (about 2 Limes)
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 1/4 cup Stew's Local Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Salted Butter, melted
- A good grind of Stew's Sea Salt
Place the chicken in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic, cilantro, ¼ cup lime juice, and water. Pour over the chicken and toss to coat.
Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, add the honey, butter, salt, and remaining ¼ cup lime juice. Stir to combine well.
Heat a grill to medium-heat (375°F – 450°F). Place the chicken on the grill, cover, and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side.
Drizzle with the honey-lime mixture and garnish with cilantro.