Marinated Mozzarella with Grilled Shrimp
Marinated mini mozzarella balls are a great appeitzer on their own when served on toasted baguette slices. Make it an extra special treat by mixing with our prepared grilled shrimp. This dynamic flavor duo also goes great in salads, on pizza, or mixed into your favorite pasta.
Prep Time: 1 hr. 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Total Time: 1 hr. 10 minutes
- 7-8 oz. Fresh Ciliegine Mini Mozzarella Balls, halved
- 1/2 cup Stew's 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large Lemon, juice and zest
- 2 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp. Minced chopped Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1 container Stew's Grilled Shrimp, tails peeled
- 1 Stew's French Baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
Drain the mozzarella balls and lightly pat dry with a paper towel. Slice each in half.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
Place the mozzarella balls into the mixture and toss to coat. Marinate for 1 hour at room temperature.
Just before serving, stir in the grilled shrimp.
Serve with toasted baguette slices.