Orange, Cranberry, and Ginger Mocktail
If you're being mindful of those in your holiday crew who don't drink alcohol, having a flavorful mocktail on hand is a welcome option.
Makes 6-8 drinks
- 1 medium Orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 3 cups Stew's Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 3 cups Stew's Organic Cranberry Juice
- On 12 fl. oz. can cold Ginger Ale
- Ice for glasses
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
In a large pitcher, add the oranges, limes, and cranberries. Muddle the ingredients gently with a wooden spoon.
Pour in the orange juice, cranberry juice, and ginger ale. Stir to combine.
Pour into rocks glasses with ice and garnish each glass with a rosemary sprig.
Shop Recipe Ingredients